Data Science Consulting sp. z o.o., Kościelna 37, 41-700 Ruda Śląska, Poland, hereinafter also referred to as the 'Company' is the controller of your personal data. You can contact us by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We use your personal information as follows:
- To operate, ensure correct operation and improve our website.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To provide you with relevant information about our products and services.
We may also process your personal data for the purpose of claiming and defending against claims (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) for a period of 6 years from the teime you stop using our website.We process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest, which is to look after the interests of the company, to conduct effective communication with our potential contractors and to look after the security of our website.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
We only share your data with our trusted partners such as hosting and other IT service providers who are bound to us by non-disclosure agreements and RODO compliance agreements.
- You can request access to your personal data.
- You can ask for an update/fixing of your personal data.
- You may ask to delete or restrict the processing of your personal data.
- You may object to the processing of your data. To do so, please contact us at the contact details given above.
- You may send a complaint against us with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take steps to help protect personal information. All information provided to us is stored on secure servers and guarded by strict procedures and well-trained staff of our trusted partners.